My name is Joe Sharpe and I love helping people.
No one does a better job getting the right information to help wisely fulfill your goals in the real estate market.
I treat my business like a consultancy and pride myself in advising clients correctly, earning and keeping their trust. I work diligently through a client-centered process to inform, position clients to win, shed light on next steps, possibilities that may arise and how to avoid problems. Because of my dedication to excellent service, I have a very loyal client and referral base that I would love to add you to.
You are my priority.
Call (586) 913-4275 Today!
I work from any of FOUR RE/MAX First offices from Shelby Twp to St Clair Shores, a wide range of access.
2014 Recipient of the RE/MAX International Executive Club Award
& 2014 RE/MAX First You're Terrific Honors
2015 Recipient of the RE/MAX 100% Club Award
2016 Recipient of the RE/MAX 100% Club Award
• Expert Analytics and Property Assessment
• Rental and Rehabilitation Investment Analysis
• Statistics and Business Intelligence
• Access to RealComp MLS and Paragon MLS
• Council of Residential Specialists member
• Grosse Pointe Board of Realtors member
• A Zillow 5-Star Premier Agent, Trulia Pro Agent • Web Marketing and New Media technology
• Photography, Editing and Video Presentation
• Webforms and Digital Documents
• National Association of Realtors member
• Michigan Association of Realtors member
• Founder of the Lake St. Clair Creative Writers
• Founder of Fathers of Gender Equality
Formerly the Analytics and Assessment Coordinator for Michigan State University, Operations Manager for Google, and Assistant Library Director II at Wayne State - you will be working with a true professional who will add VALUE & BENEFIT to your experience.
With a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology from Wayne State University and a Master of Information Science – I am an astute researcher.
(This is a highly generalized resume including only learned skills immediately transferable to Real Estate, particularly with data analysis and assessment, customer service experience and continuous improvement.)
Operations Manager - Randstad Staffing for Google Inc.
Lead the print content digitization efforts for the only U.S. operation of the World's #1 Visited Website & Search Engine.
• Develop and implement data mining processes for regular production assessment
• Monitor and improve production and quality for up to 80 staff in three departments
• Designed and implemented a continual improvement and accountability process
Analytics and Assessment Coordinator - Michigan State University
Coordinated and facilitated the establishment of assessment metrics.
• Designed and developed a graduate student research behavior assessment study including an online naturalistic observation instrument to direct future service interface design
• Modeled an enterprise data architecture for centralized library statistics
• Designed a Business Intelligence system for capturing dispersed service data sets
Assistant Library Director II - Wayne State University
The Asst. Director evaluates the effectiveness of existing systems, services and procedures against strategic goals to derive new objectives for continual improvement.
• Created more visible public profile for the unit to enhance customer service experiences
• Conducted a web usability assessment and redesign of the user web interface
• Centralized formerly disparate units into one service point, increasing production and positive service experience
• Automated service software to reduce unit processing times by 93%
• Reduced total overall service expenditures by 25%
• Redesigned workflow to improve document delivery turn-around time from 5 days to 16 hours with improved service satisfaction
1989-2011 - Over twenty years of management and supervisory experience in various roles.